According to Honami, even if one were to request to join the Student Council and get rejected, one could still apply multiple times after the first time. It was said that they usually accepted two first-year students into their ranks. Furthermore, despite being turned down from joining the group by the Student Council President, the Vice President gets to make the final decision whether to accept them in the end as a balance check on the system.
- Miyabi Nagumo (3rd Year President; 2nd Year Vice-President, formerly)
- Ikuto Kiriyama (3rd Year Vice-President)
- Mizowaki (Secretary)
- Tonokawa (Secretary)
- Honami Ichinose (2nd Year Representative)
- Suzune Horikita (2nd Year Representative)
- All the Student Council Presidents in the school's history except Miyabi originally hailed from Class A.
- Kiyotaka Ayanokōji was offered a chance to become a secretary in the council in Volume 2 by Manabu Horikita.  He was invited again in Volume 4.5 to fill the role as the second Vice President. He had rejected the offer both times as he found the work to be troublesome.
- It was mentioned by Kakeru Ryūen that Kōhei Katsuragi was rejected from joining for unknown reasons. In Volume 7, it was revealed to be due to Manabu Horikita not wanting Nagumo to influence Katsuragi and bringing him over to his side.
- It is shown in the light novels that Honami Ichinose wanted to join the Student council but was rejected by the former president Manabu; however, she was pursued by the current president Miyabi Nagumo who later instated her as the First Year Representative, after she fits his subjective criteria of being cute and popular.
|Classes||1st Year||Class 1-A • Class 1-B • Class 1-C • Class 1-D • Class 3-A|
|2nd Year||Class 1-D • Class 2-A • Class 2-B • Class 2-C • Class 2-D|
|Clubs||Archery Club • Art Club • Basketball Club • Cuisine Club • Soccer Club • Tea Ceremony Club|
|Staff Groups||Student Council • School Staff|
|Other School Groups||3 Idiots of D-Class • Ayanokōji Group • Katsuragi Faction • Sakayanagi Faction|