Starting from Tuesday March 2nd, For the next four days till Saturday, Students will evaluate their fellow classmates and select three students worthy of praise and three students worthy of criticism and cast their votes for them.
The exam consists of a class vote, where each student in each class is allotted three praise votes and three censure votes.
Rule 1: Praise and censure votes invalidate each other. Praise Votes – Censure Votes = Results.
Rule 2: You can’t cast praise or censure votes for yourself.
Rule 3: Voting multiple times for the same person, leaving part of the ballot blank, abstaining from the vote altogether, and other acts of this nature are prohibited.
Rule 4: The exam will be repeated until the first and last place students have been determined.
Rule 5: You are required to cast a separate dedicated praise vote for a student in another class.
Rewards and Penalties Edit
- The student who accumulates the most praise votes will be given a Protection Point.
- Protection points grant you the right to override an expulsion. Even if you were to fail a test, as long as you have a protection point, you can use it to cancel out the questions you had gotten wrong. However, these points cannot be transferred between students.
- The student who accumulates the most censure votes will be Expelled.
|Most Praise Votes||Most Censure Votes|
- This is first exam where students of 1st year are expelled.
- Yōsuke Hirata gets 2nd most Praise votes while Kikyō Kushida gets 3rd most in Class 1-C